Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C”) MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THE SITE. BY USING THE SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE T&C. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE T&C, THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THIS SITE.
Prinlay.com (“Site”) is owned by Prinlay.com reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time, and to revise these T&C from time to time. Users who violate these T&C will have their access canceled and they may permanently be banned from using the Site. Users should check these T&C periodically. By using the Site after we post changes to these T&C, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you actually reviewed them.
“Customer” or “you” means the person or company who place an order via the website to purchase any of the products.
“Products” means the products offered for sale by Prinlay.com via the site only.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Prinlay.com. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Prinlay.com logo, name, design etc. are All RIGHTS RESERVED. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from the Site without Prinlay’s prior written permission. However, you may print in hard copy portions of the Site with the sole intent of placing an order with Prinlay.com for credit. Printing Materials for any other reason, or transferring Materials for use on any other website, or the modification, distribution, or republication of Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Any modification of Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of Materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of trademark or other proprietary rights of Prinlay.com or third parties.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Prinlay.com registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”)
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Prinlay.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Prinlay.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
Damage Claims or Shortages Important Notice
Any claims for damage and/or shortages MUST be reported in 48 hours without exception at (email@example.com). Be sure to check your deliveries upon receipt. You agree to our Return Policy with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Prinlay.com tries to be as accurate as possible. However, Prinlay.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Prinlay.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Cancellation by Prinlay.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
While there is no option for a customer to cancel the order on their own once the payment is made, you can get in touch with Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible with your order number. As long as your order has not been processed, we can cancel it and refund your amount.
Typically, delivered orders cannot currently be returned. Of course, this does not apply in cases of transport damages for which prinlay.com or a third-party-logistics provider can be held accountable. We will replace the damaged item/s in cases of transport damages for which a third-party-logistics provider or we can be held accountable.
We will pay for return shipping only when products delivered are defective, damaged or the wrong product was received from what was ordered.
The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Prinlay.com and accept Prinlay.com’s decision regarding the cancellation.
Mode of transfer of payments: (on event of cancellation)
Refunds will be done through NEFT transfer which will be co-ordinated by our accounts team. The refund duration is 5-7 days from date of cancellation. If you need any clarifications on refunds. Please email us to email@example.com
We want you to be satisfied with the products you buy from us. If you are not happy with the goods you have purchased for any reason, please refer to our Return Policy and follow the returns process. Some products are ordered direct from the manufacturer. Returns to some of these manufacturers
Credit/Debit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit/Debit card details provided by you for availing of services on Prinlay.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit/Debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit/Debit card transaction, you must use your own credit/Debit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Prinlay.com. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by Prinlay.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Prinlay.com will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Prinlay.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Prinlay.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms And Conditions.
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Prinlay.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Prinlay.com its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Prinlay.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Prinlay.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Prinlay.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining un-authorized access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site
- Breaching any applicable laws
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Prinlay.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.